NIAGARA FALLS TOUR INFO
Individuals, Families, Groups & Corporate Tourists
Zoom Tours Niagara Falls Experience
Discover the breathtaking sights and sounds of the Niagara Region on this small-group tour to Niagara Falls in a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or a Luxury Mini Coach Bus. We design our daily Niagara Falls group tours specifically for small groups of just 10 to 24 guests per bus – allowing us to provide a tour experience with a high degree of freedom and independence. For the last 10 years, Zoom Tours has combined affordability with premium quality to ensure guests receive the memorable tour experience they deserve.
We’ll help you create the perfect once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls. We work closely with our guests, hotels, travel partners, and airlines to offer world-class service and the best experiences for our guests. Zoom Tours has been voted the Best Niagara Falls Tour in Toronto for multiple years in a row by TripAdvisor. And we continue to serve Toronto with the same reliability and professionalism since we started. Guests will be served generously with minimum walking between destinations and enough time to fully experience the numerous points of interest. Your driver/tour guide will recommend restaurants, attractions, parks and souvenir shops from professional and personal experience.
The Ultimate Niagara Falls Attraction
This highly rated 9-hour day trip will showcase all the points of interest on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. 1.5 hours of scenic drive to the falls from Toronto. Upon arrival in Niagara Falls, experience the power of the Falls from Table Rock and feel like you are right on the top of the Falls at the water’s edge. Walk along the Table Rock and feel thundering natural phenomena of The Falls. Don’t miss Canada’s most iconic visitor experience. Experience all three famous waterfalls from the famous Hornblower Niagara Falls Boat Cruise (formerly known as the Maid of the Mist).
Get up close and personal with the magic of the mighty Niagara Falls–a memory that will last a lifetime. Deep inside the Great Gorge you’ll journey along the Niagara River past the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and into the very heart of the majestic Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Hang on tight as you feel the magnitude of the churning water below you, as it makes its way down the Niagara River.
Niagara Falls Cusine + Scenery
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Penthouse Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (with lunch upgrade) that offers not only a delicious variety of meals but also the best view of the Canadian Horseshow Falls & American Falls. After lunch, you'll have leisure time to explore your own at Niagara Falls, Clifton Hill by the Falls, other attractions, souvenir shops and restaurants within walking distance from the Falls. All of this, while your guide provides an ongoing commentary of the rich history and mystery of the Niagara Region. Later in the afternoon, as you drive along the Niagara Parkway towards to Niagara-on-the-Lake, you will understand why former British Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill, described this route as "the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world.” Stop at the Whirlpool Rapids - North America’s largest series of standing waves. Witness the Rapids from the edge of the cliff. If a bird’s eye view is what you’re after, consider adding the helicopter ride for an additional cost (tickets sold at discount). Also, you will see the Hydro power stations and Brock's Monument in Queenston Heights.
Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride
Add a Niagara Helicopter Ride to any one of our Niagara Falls tours.
Please Note: Hornblower Cruise will beclosed fromlate December 1st to March 30th, (depending on weather conditions). It will be replaced with Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower view of the Falls from top for no additional cost) Your tour of Niagara Falls will end with a drop-off to your original pick-up location in Toronto.
- The Ultimate Niagara Falls Day Tour –includes an exhilarating ride aboard the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise at the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls (weather conditions permitting).
- The Niagara Falls Tour with Cruise and Fallsview Lunch – includes the Hornblower Niagara Cruise and a delicious Buffet Lunch at the very top of the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant which provides a one-of-a-kind view of the American and Canadian Falls.
- Niagara Falls Evening Tour with Boat Cruise – Experience the beauty of an illuminated Niagara Falls at night. This 9-hour tour will allow guests to see the Falls in the day and night. Enjoy Fireworks on scheduled dates. Tour will depart from Niagara Falls after fireworks.
- Niagara Falls Evening Tour with Cruise and Dinner – Includes the night-time illuminated Niagara Falls and a buffet dinner atop the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant. See the magical illumination from above.Enjoy Fireworks on scheduled dates, tour will departs from Niagara Falls after Fireworks.
- Niagara Falls Private Custom Tours – Is a 7-8-hour tour thatincludes the Hornblower Niagara Cruise and other stops which can be fully-customized at the clients discretion. Design an itinerary ahead of time, or let the driver/tour guide know on the day of your tourfor a fully personalized experience of an exclusive tour.
Niagara Falls Hotel Pickup
- We offer complimentary pickup service from Downtown Toronto Hotels and Toronto Airport Hotels.
- At the time of booking, please enter the name and address of your hotel or call at least 24 hours prior to the begiining of your tour to re-confirm your pick-up time and hotel.
About Tour Booking
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date, for last minute bookings please call @ 416.276.9127
- Tour is operated in English
- This is Canadian side Tour of Niagara Falls, you do not need USA passport or visa
Limited time promotion – Save an additional $10.00 if you option a pickup at one of the following locations:
- 55 York Street, Toronto, ON, M5J 1R7 (Tim Hortons)
- 300 Front Street W, Toronto, ON M5V 0E9 (Starbucks)
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto Pearson International Airport – Terminal 3
Saving Code: "Pickmeup"
The above $10.00 Saving code - apply online if you chose to be picked from any of the above locations. Book through our website and save up to 25% compared to booking through a hotel.