NIAGARA FALLS EVENING TOUR
with Cruise & Dinner
Original Price $211, 25% Discount applied, CAD
KIDS, 3 - 11
Original Price $172, 25% Discount applied, CAD
Original Price $199, 25% Discount applied, CAD
Original Price $50, 100% Discount applied, CAD
The Evening Tour with Cruise (1:00pm departs from Toronto) includes:
- The Hornblower Cruise - The most Iconic attraction in Canada
- Journey Behind the Falls - Take a journey deep below and behind the heart
- Niagara Falls (optional)
- Enjoy the scenic Niagara Falls during the day and in the night
- Niagara Falls Illumination – light show of multi-coloured water and light masterpiece
- Fallsview Dinner at Sheraton on the Falls – for a dinner with a view.
- Niagara Falls Fireworks
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the Falls for lunch and sightseeing at your leisure
- Visit the Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake – One of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lake fronts, boutiques, cafes, and fine dinning
- Wine tasting at an Award-Winning Winery at Niagara-on- the-Lake
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Complementary bottle of water
- Free Souvenir
- Wi-Fi on board
- Transportation by luxury Mini Bus or Motor Coach
- Purchase exclusive VIP tickets to The Journey Behind the Falls for an additional price.
- Skylon Tower – trip to the observation deck available to purchase
- Discounted Helicopter Ride over the falls available to purchase on the day of the tour
* Please note that the Hornblower Boat Cruise is seasonal and is closed in the winter months. It is open from: April 1st – November 30 th . The Boat portion of the tour will be replaced with Journey Behind the Falls or Niagara’s Fury.
* Niagara Falls Fireworks is seasonal and scheduled by Niagara Parks. Please refer to schedule below for this year.
The Evening Tour starts with a pick up from your Toronto Hotel by one of our award-winning tour guides with a luxury coach bus.
Begin your tour with a scenic drive to the historic town of Niagara-On- The-Lake. Enjoy your free time to explore the lake fronts, cafes, and boutiques at the Niagara-On- The-Lake. Picture stops along the way such as: The Floral Clock, World’s ‘Smallest Chapel’, and the Whirlpool Rapids are great photo ops! Take in the beauty of the vineyards while you attend a wine tasting at an award- winning winery where you will taste Niagara’s famous ‘Ice-wine’ and two other delicious wines. Make sure you purchase a bottle!
After another scenic drive through Niagara parks, you will be welcomed with a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. Treat yourself with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock observation deck for the best selfies and family pictures.
Next stop will be one of the most thrilling, bucket-list experience of a lifetime, The Hornblower Cruise. You will be given a complementary Poncho but expect to get wet while you cruise up close to the water falls!
With the add-on purchase of Journey Behind the Falls, you will walk through a series of tunnels inside the falls to truly experience the sheer volume and power the falls hold. It is easily one of the most exciting experience of a natural wonder you can possibly ask for. In the winter off season months, the Cruise will be replaced with “The Journey”.
Dinner at the Fallsview Restaurant, with its fresh and local cuisine, will not only excite your palettes but also give you a nightly view of the Niagara region through the penthouse glass windows while you dine.
You will have plenty of free time to see the falls both during the day time and for an exclusive view of the Illumination light show after the dusk – a magical sight and a perfect setting for many photo ops.
End your day with an exciting (and explosive!) show of Fireworks! The Niagara Falls Fireworks is famous for its technical brilliance and for its continued creative energy for many years. Fireworks are scheduled by Niagara Parks – please see the schedule (coming soon!) as below:
The tour ends with a drop off in Toronto.
Private, Corporate Events Group & Charters Available
Business travellers from out of town and international tourists from around the world, have enjoyed the Niagara Falls Zoom Tours Niagara experience. From Toronto to Niagara Falls and back, all in a day.
10% Discount for Group of 10 or More.
2017-18 Niagara Falls Fireworks Series Schedule
Beginning Saturday, November 18th, the Falls Fireworks Series starts off with a bang twenty fireworks shows during the WFOL Season! The first shows of the winter season will take place as part of the Festival’s Opening Ceremonies celebrations in Queen Victoria Park on Saturday, November 18th, 2017 with a pair of four minute long fireworks shows for opening night! This will be followed by weekly shows every Friday night at 9PM, each show during the winter schedule will be four minutes long. There will also be bonus fireworks shows during the Holidays, every night from December 23rd – 29th at 9PM.
Saturday: November 18th (WFOL Opening Ceremonies)
Fridays: November 24, December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, January 5, 12, 19 & 26
Nightly: Dec. 23 to Dec. 29
New Years Eve: Sunday, December 31st at Midnight
All performances begin at 9 p.m. and are subject to change. As always, fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.