ULTIMATE NIAGARA FALLS TOUR WITH CRUISE
& Fallsview Lunch
Original Price $199, 25% Discount applied, CAD Approx USD $119.50
KIDS, 3 - 11
Original Price $123.75, 25% Discount applied, CAD Approx USD $74.50
Original Price $194, 25% Discount applied, CAD Approx USD $117
Original Price $50, 100% Discount applied, CAD
Tour with Cruise + Fallsview Lunch includes:
- The Hornblower Cruise - The most Iconic attraction in Canada
- Journey Behind the Falls - Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls (optional)
- Buffet lunch at Fallsview restaurant - Sheraton on the Falls
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the Falls for lunch and sightseeing at your leisure
- The Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake – One of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lake fronts(drive through)
- Wine tasting at an Award-Winning Winery at Niagara-on- the-Lake
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Complementary bottle of water
- Free Souvenir
- Wi-Fi on board
- Transportation by luxury Mini Bus or Motor Coach
- Purchase exclusive VIP tickets to The Journey Behind the Falls for an additional price.
- Skylon Tower – trip to the observation deck available to purchase
- Discounted Helicopter Ride over the falls available to purchase on the day of the tour
* Please note Hornblower Niagara Cruise (substituted for Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower when boat is not operating.
The Tour starts with a pick up from your Toronto Hotel by one of our award-winning tour guides with a luxury coach bus. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views on your 1.5-hour drive to Niagara Falls.
Your first stop will be a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. You will be treated with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock welcoming center for the best selfies and family pictures.
Next stop will be one of the most thrilling, bucket-list experience of a lifetime, The Hornblower Cruise. You will be given a complementary Poncho but expect to get wet while you cruise up close to the water falls!
With the add-on purchase of Journey Behind the Falls, you will walk through a series of tunnels inside the falls to truly experience the sheer volume and power the falls hold. It is easily one of the most exciting experience of a natural wonder you can possibly ask for. In the winter off season months, the Cruise will be replaced with “The Journey”.
The Lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant overlooking the Horseshoe and American falls. This freshly prepared buffet lunch comes with the perfect view. On your free time after, visit the Clifton Hill providing you an array of entertainment, shopping and souvenirs for your loved ones.
The adventure continues with a scenic drive to the historic town of Niagara-On- The- Lake with many scenic-stops along the way such as: the fully-bloomed Floral Clock – one of the world’s largest floral clocks, World’s ‘Smallest Chapel’, Whirlpool Rapids, and the Hydro Turbines along the Niagara Strait.
The day will end with a complementary wine tasting at an award-winning winery where you will taste Niagara’s famous ‘Ice-wine’ and two other wines. The tour ends with a drop off in Toronto.
Private, Corporate Events Group & Charters Available
Business travellers from out of town and international tourists from around the world, have enjoyed the Niagara Falls Zoom Tours Niagara experience. From Toronto to Niagara Falls and back, all in a day.